1. A 3-in-1 avocado slicer that peels the toughest of avocados and always keeps your fingers safe.
“I always feel unsafe using a knife to remove the pit, so this thing is super helpful.”
—Megan Sharpe, Facebook
2. Tupperware citrus peelers that’ll score and peel fruit instantly, leaving your fingernails clean.
“These save me SO much time in the kitchen.”
3. The Ove’ Glove, which gives you a five-finger grip and can withstand extreme heat up to 500 degrees.
“They’re THE BEST!”
4. A cookie dough scoop that will give you perfectly-uniform cookies every single times
“It’s so fast and easy. Never again will I try to roll those delicious chocolate chips with two spoons!”
5. This ground meat chopper that evenly breaks up ground meat and keeps you from scraping the pan.
“I love this for chopping ground beef, pork, tomatoes, basically anything in a hot pan. I use it to cut pasta and cooked veggies for my kids as well. Love this thing!”
6. This stainless steel cheese slicer that cuts soft and hard cheeses, but not your fingertips.
7. This apple slicer that makes cutting up fruit as easy as, well, apple pie.
8. A digital food scale that makes weighing food and counting calories a piece of cake.
“It’s helped me so much in getting just the right amount of food. It’s especially helpful when you’re counting calories and want to be exact.”
9. A cherry and olive pitter that will remove pits and keep your teeth whole.
“I love cherries, but they’re a pain to eat – always having to spit out the pit. Everything changed when I got a cherry pitter and can now eat a bowl of pitted cherries as easily as grapes!”
10. This microwave pizza plate that’ll cook pizza and meats evenly because of its raised grid.
“It not only works with pizza but with anything you want to defrost, cook, or reheat. I love using it for chicken nuggets, frozen fish pieces, and even bacon.”
11. A pair of kitchen shears that’ll cut through everything from meats to herbs.
“They’re perfect for cleaning and cutting up chicken and pork. If they break, I don’t feel guilty about shelling out only a few dollars for a new pair.”
12. A tomato shark that’ll core tomatoes at restaurant-chef speed.
“It’s great when you have to core a bunch of tomatoes for salsa and bruschetta, or if you want to de-stem strawberries. They’re really cheap, and you can find them in almost any restaurant supply store.”
13. This garlic chopper, which makes chopping garlic, fruit, nuts, and onions a quick and tear-free experience.
“By far the best kitchen gadget I have ever purchased! I use a lot of garlic and this is perfect!”
14. A zester with a rubber handle that’s so easy to hold and wash, it’ll give you a new ~zest~ for life.
“My zester CHANGED MY LIFE. I am OBSESSED with that thing. They are so well made, and they come in lots of fun colours!”
15. A vegetable spiralizer that’ll give you fresh zucchini noodles in seconds.
16. Some silicone spatulas that make mixing, scraping, and everything in between a breeze, all without damaging your pans.
“My mom and I are obsessed with baking, so having a silicon spatula is honestly a staple in our kitchen. We use these for scraping sauce off the bottom of saucepans and even cleaning frosting off sides of bowls. They’re also the ideal tool to lick brownie batter off of. Just saying.”
17. And these collapsible funnels that take up practically no space in your already-overcrowded drawers.