Easy Cheesy Tortellini With Beef
“This cheesy, beefy, tortellini is a simple one-pan dish that bursts with flavour. This is the perfect meal that’s both family-friendly and delicious!”
This week we provide you with another fantastic recipe which can be made in 30 minutes or less. This easy cheesy baked tortellini with beef is the perfect dish for everyone. No matter how picky someone may be, you cannot go wrong with this recipe including seasoned ground beef, and delicious cheeses. The only tools you'll need for the job are The Pan, measuring cups/spoons, and something to stir with that won't scratch the nonstick layer of the pan.
Total Time: 25 minutes, 5 minutes for prep, 20 minutes to cook
Nutrition Facts: Per serving - 374 calories, 1g carbohydrates, 26g protein, 29g fat, 12g saturated fat, 1g sugar, 257mg sodium, 103mg cholesterol, 327mg potassium, 167mg calcium, 3mg iron, 202IU Vitamin A
What you’ll need to make this dish
- 1lb ground beef
- 20oz package of cheese tortellini
- 1 ¼ cup of water
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoon beef bullion granules
How to prepare the dish
- In a skillet, cook and crumble the ground beef until it is no longer pink. If necessary, drain and wipe out the skillet then return the ground beef to it.
- Stir in the seasonings, garlic powder, water, and beef bullion. Bring this mixture to a boil.
- Now add in the cheese tortellini, stir to combine, and bring the mixture to a boil. Then, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for approximately 5 minutes–or until the tortellini is tender and heated through.
- Sprinkle the tortellini with mozzarella cheese, remove from heat, and cover. Let stand for approximately 4 minutes, or until the cheese is nicely melted. Then serve the dish immediately.
Check out last Week's Recipe of the Week: One Pan Chicken Parm Pasta Recipe