Skillet Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders
Baked Ham and Swiss Sliders, bursting with flavor, these party sliders are baked in The Pan and drizzled with a savory butter sauce! They are literally everything delicious rolled into one: Sweet. Salty. Melty. Cheesy. Crunchy. Soft. These Sliders are good for appetizers but also really good for a quick dinner or lunch as well. You can make them as cheesy as you want and they require very little preparation, all you need to make this dish is The Pan and The Spoon to serve.
Servings: 12 Sliders
Total Time: 20 minutes, 5 minutes to prepare, 15 minutes to cook.
What you’ll need to make the Skillet Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders:
- 1 package of Brioche buns or Hawaiian rolls
- 1/2 pound of deli ham - sliced thin
- 1/2 pound of deli swiss cheese - sliced thin
- 6 tablespoons melted butter - unsalted
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chopped dried onion
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
How to prepare the dish:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut rolls in half so you have a top and a bottom. Layer the bottom of the rolls into The Pan in an even layer. Top with half of the ham, top with all of the cheese, and layer the rest of the ham on top. Top the sandwiches with the top of the rolls.
In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Evenly pour mixture over the sandwiches. Bake for 10-25 minutes until golden brown on top and the cheese is melty. Serve and enjoy!