Cajun Shrimp & Sausage Vegetable Skillet
Cajun Shrimp & Sausage Vegetable Skillet recipe is quick and easy, and packed with amazing cajun flavouring, featuring shrimp, sausage, and many delicious vegetables. The perfect low-carb meal which you can make in advance for meal prep. The only tools you'll need for the job are The Pan, measuring cups/spoons, and something to stir with that won't scratch the nonstick layer of the pan.
Total Time: 15 minutes, 5 minutes to prepare, 10 minutes to cook.
Nutrition Facts (Per serving): 260 calories, 8g carbohydrates, 30g protein, 12g fat, 2g saturated fat, 240mg cholesterol, 989mg sodium, 712mg potassium, 3g fibre, 5g sugar, 2712IU Vitamin A, 78mg Vitamin C, 151mg calcium, 4mg iron.
What you’ll need to make the Cajun Shrimp & Sausage Vegetable Skillet
- 1lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 14oz pork or chicken sausage, sliced
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium-sized yellow squash, sliced
- ½ bunch of asparagus, sliced into thirds
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper
How to prepare the Cajun Shrimp & Sausage Vegetable Skillet
- In a large bowl, add your shrimp, zucchini, sausage, yellow squash, bell peppers, asparagus, and salt and pepper. Then, add olive oil and cajun seasoning, and toss until it is coated.
- Add all of these ingredients into The Pan, and turn to medium-high. Cook this for about 5-7 minutes, until the shrimp is pink, and the vegetables are nice and tender.
- If you’d like, add a garnish of fresh parsley, then serve this dish immediately.