One Pan Beef Burrito Bowl Recipe
This one-pan beef burrito bowl recipe will become a new household favourite for everyone involved. This easy and straightforward dish can be made conveniently and will really hit the spot. It’s the perfect one-pan weeknight meal! The only tools you'll need for the job are The Pan, measuring cups/spoons, and something to stir with that won't scratch the nonstick layer of the pan.
Total Time: 30 minutes. 15 minutes for prep, and 15 minutes to cook
What you’ll need to make the One Pan Beef Burrito Bowl
For the burrito itself, you’ll need:
- 1lb. of ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon of chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ⅛ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 ½ cups of cooked rice
- 1 can of dark red kidney beans (15oz), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup of beef broth
- 1 cup of shredded medium cheddar cheese
As for the toppings, you can eat it with:
- Diced avocado
- Sour cream
- Fresh cilantro
- Additional cheese
How to prepare this dish
- Brown the ground beef along with the onion and green pepper in The Pan over medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Stir in the chilli powder, ground cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add the rice, kidney beans, and beef broth; bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and then simmer, uncovered, until the liquid is mostly absorbed.
- Remove The Pan from heat. Stir in the cheese until melted.
- Top off the dish with toppings, and serve.