Easy Skillet Granola
A delicious and easy skillet granola that’s gluten and dairy free, which takes only a few minutes to prepare before it's ready to be eaten! It’s the perfect creation for topping off your yogurt or smoothie or eating as a granola cereal. The only tools you'll need for the job are The Pan, measuring cups/spoons, and something to stir with that won't scratch the nonstick layer of the pan.
Servings: 3 cups
Total Time: 5 minutes
What you’ll need to make the dish
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- ½ cup of sliced almonds
- ½ cup of coconut flakes, or more nuts such as pecans
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
- Cinnamon, to taste (we recommend ½-1 teaspoon of it)
- A pinch of salt
How to prepare the dish
- Place The Pan on your stove over medium-high heat. Add your coconut oil and honey (or maple syrup). Cook until bubbly. Then, stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Move around the oat mixture with The Spoon until the oats and nuts start to look golden-brown.
- Remove The Pan from heat, and let the granola cool before storing in a container.
- Push granola to a pile in the center of The Pan to dry in clumps for granola clusters, this will also make it crunchy as it cools.
Check out last Week's Recipe of the Week: Cajun Shrimp & Sausage Vegetable Skillet