A delicious and easy skillet granola that’s gluten and dairy free, which takes only a few minutes to prepare before it's ready to be eaten! It’s the perfect creation for topping off your yogurt or smoothie or eating as a granola cereal. The only tools you'll need for the job are The Pan, measuring cups/spoons, and something to stir with that won't scratch the nonstick layer of the pan.
Servings: 3 cups
Total Time: 5 minutes
What you’ll need to make the Skillet Granola
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- ½ cup of sliced almonds
- ½ cup of coconut flakes, or more nuts such as pecans
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
- Cinnamon, to taste (we recommend ½-1 teaspoon of it)
- A pinch of salt
How to prepare the dish
- Place The Pan on your stove over medium-high heat. Add your coconut oil and honey (or maple syrup). Cook until bubbly. Then, stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Move around the oat mixture with The Spoon until the oats and nuts start to look golden-brown.
- Remove The Pan from heat, and let the granola cool before storing in a container.
- Push granola to a pile in the center of The Pan to dry in clumps for granola clusters, this will also make it crunchy as it cools.