Prime Rib Tacos Recipe
Prime Rib Tacos are the perfect way to celebrate Prime Rib Day. This prime rib tacos recipe is a great way to make use of your leftovers, and tastes great too! With this recipe, you will learn how to make these delicious tacos and an avocado horseradish sauce that pairs perfectly with the dish. The only tools you'll need for the job are The Pan, measuring cups/spoons, and something to stir with that won't scratch the nonstick layer of the pan.
Total Time: 30 minutes. 15 minutes to prepare, 15 minutes to cook.
What you’ll need to make Prim Rib Tacos
For the tacos
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ onion sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 cups of cooked prime rib, sliced
- 8 taco shells
- ¼ cup of cilantro
- Oil for frying
For the avocado horseradish sauce
- 1 avocado, pitted and removed from the skin
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of prepared horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
How to prepare the dish
- Start off by preparing the horseradish sauce. Put your avocado, garlic, lemon, juice, horseradish, and salt together in a food processor. Process it until smooth, then transfer to a bowl. Cover it, and refrigerate it while you are making the tacos.
- Heat olive oil in The Pan over medium heat. Cook the onions until softened, for approximately 3 minutes. Then, stir in the garlic and the sliced prime rib. Cook until the prime rib is warmed through. Transfer it to a plate, and cover with aluminum foil so it maintains its warmth.
- In The Pan, heat a thin layer of oil. Fry a taco shell for 30 seconds on each side, then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat this process with all of the other taco shells you plan to use.
- Lastly, place about a spoonful of prime rib into the taco shell, add some of the avocado sauce on top, then sprinkle with cilantro. Do this for all of your tacos, and serve.